Pryor Mountain Adventure
Custom overnight packages for your adventure. Activities include Horseback riding, Hiking, Day trip by UTV to see the Pryor Mountain Wild Horses, instruction in basic horsemanship, Native American Lore and Legends and more. Your stay includes a horse, tack, delicious homecooked meals, lodging in a cabin or tent, and a guide.
Your stay will include a day trip to the Pryor Mountain Wild Horses. You will absolutely love it!
- 50% deposit due at time of booking. The deposit is non-refundable but can be applied to a future camp.
- The remaining balance is due at or before check-in.
- Elk River Outfitters requires all guests to sign a liability release agreement before check-in.
- Space is limited so sign up early. Register by calling 406-860-3699 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There is limited cell service and no indoor plumbing but we do have hot showers and an outhouse.