- Day 1 – 9:00 Meet in Billings, arrive at ranch by 11:00 am, learn to saddle horse, work with horse in corral, trail ride, campfire after dinner with discussion about Native American Legends and Folklore, s’mores and star gazing.
- Day 2 – Morning horseback ride then go by UTV to see Pryor Mountain Wild Horses, back for dinner, horseback ride, hiking or free time, campfire, s’mores and star gazing.
- Day 3 – Morning horseback ride, hike to waterfall, afternoon horseback ride, hiking or free time, campfire after dinner, s’mores or campfire pies and star gazing.
- Day 4 – Morning horseback ride, departure by 11:00 am.
Your stay will include a day trip to the Pryor Mountain Wild Horses. You will absolutely love it!
Cowgirl camp for the adventurous.
- Lodging in cabin or tents
- Limited cell service – great for unplugging
- Hot showers are available
- No indoor plumbing – outhouse available
- 50% deposit due at time of booking. The deposit is non-refundable but can be applied to a future camp.
- The remaining balance is due at or before check-in.
- Cowgirl Camp with Elk River Outfitters requires all guests to sign a liability release agreement before check-in.
- Space is limited so sign up early. Register by calling 406-860-3699 or emailing email@example.com.