Montana History Ride
- 6/10/19 Monday – Arrive by 11:00, match horses and saddles with riders, historical firearms shoot, short ride
- 6/11/19 Tuesday – Bozeman Trail and Nelson Story Cattle Drive Trail
- 6/12/19 Wednesday – Rosebud Battlefield Ride
- 6/13/19 Thursday – Ride the site of 1874 Expedition Fight, Crows Nest and Approach to Little Bighorn Battle Ride
- 6/14/19 Friday – Little Bighorn Battlefield Ride
- 6/15/19 Saturday – Beauvais Creek Ride, Departure by 5:00
Period dress is encouraged.
Experience history by horseback.
These are some of the historic sites you will ride during the week.
You will ride the same trails as men such as Custer, Bridger, and Crook.
Experience what it was like to ride the country of Red Cloud, Crazy Horse and Sitting Bull.
- 50% deposit due at time of booking. The deposit is non-refundable but can be applied to a future camp.
- The remaining balance is due at check-in.
- The Montana History Ride requires all guests to sign a liability release agreement at or before check-in.
- Space is limited reserve your spot today. Call 406-860-3699 or email email@example.com.