- Cut and sort cattle
- Brand cattle
- Trail drive
- Horse wrangling
- Horse breaking
- Period gun shooting
- Campfire cooking
- Bozeman Trail/Nelson Story History
Camp starts May 20th at 11:00 am at our ranch near Pryor, MT. Join us for a week long cowboy adventure. Departure will be Saturday, May 25th by 5:00 pm.
We encourage participants to dress in 1860's to 1880's cowboy attire.
- 50% deposit due at time of booking. The deposit is non-refundable but can be applied to a future camp.
- The remaining balance is due at or before check-in.
- Cowboy Camp with Elk River Outfitters requires all guests to sign a liability release agreement before check-in.
- Space is limited so register early. To register call 406-860-3699 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.